Welcome to the Jewellery and Watch Show Abu Dhabi Visitor Guide, where you can find all the information you need about visiting the event.
Let your peers know you’ll be attending
Share your attendance to the event on your social media, email, or WhatsApp
Explore Event Features
Check out the many features you can experience by attending the event.
More than 200 brands from over 20 countries will be present at the Jewellery & Watch Show Abu Dhabi this year to showcase their magnificent creations to thousands of visitors from across the GCC.
Discover Notable Jewellery and Watch Brands
The brand directory is the best place to see who you can meet at JWS and get a sneak peek of the products that will be on show.
JWS Abu Dhabi Admission Policy
Learn more about the guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you head to the show this November 2023.
Halls 1 – 3, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
Khaleej Al Arabi Street Nr. Zayed Military Hospital P O Box 5546, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: +971 (0)2 444 6900
For a road map to the venue and more information about ADNEC, please visit www.adnec.ae.
Al Fardan Financial Services Onsite
With the approval of the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, Al Fardan Financial Services is available onsite for non-cash transactions. Al Fardan staff/representatives are present during the show to assist you in accessing the following features:
- Credit Card cash advance through POS machine with interest according to card categories as mentioned below for each transaction (exhibitor will have to bear the bank charges):
* Classic & Platinum Cards – Flat charges of 3.75% (including VAT)
* Diners & Amex Cards – Flat charges of 5% (including VAT)
* Telegraphic Money transfer – Can be called as ‘’Remittances’’
- Competitive rates are offered for both Forex Currencies exchange as well as the remittances.
- Telegraphic Money transfer