51. Is the entrance to JWS free?
- Yes it is free, you just need to register online or onsite to access the show.
Register on- line here
2. Can I bring my child?
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed inside the halls. However, Kid’s Area is available during the show opening hours.
3. Where is the kid’s area located?
- Kid’s area is located at the Organizer’s office No. 1 in Hall 1
4. Where are the prayer rooms?
- Male prayer room is located on the first floor above Hall 4 and female prayer room is located on the first floor above Hall 5
5. Is the parking free?
- Multi-storey car park A & B are available to exhibitors and visitors.
Parking tariffs are as follows:-
0 - 30 min Free
30 min – 1 hour AED 20
1 – 8 hours AED 40
8 – 10 hours AED 50
10 – 12 hours AED 60
12 – 24 hours AED 80
Please retain your ticket at all times. Further charges apply on lost tickets.
Pay only at designated machines located at the venue before you leave.
6. What is the nearest car park to the show?
- Cark Park A
7. Do you offer exclusive hotel rates?
- Yes, click here for the best available rates that Rotana Hotel offers.
8. What are the exhibitor profiles that are present in JWS?
- Click here for the exhibitor and product profile.
9. Where can I find the exhibitor list?
Click here for the JWS 2017 exhibitor list.
10. How do I become an exhibitor?
- If you wish to become one of the JWS Exhibitor, please fill out the form on this link and one of the JWS team member will contact you shortly.